The project schools are expected to:
- Support the integration of SDL and STEM education in the upper primary (P.4-6) and lower secondary (S1-3) levels;
- Arrange at least one senior management member (such as subject panel head/vice principal) to be involved in the school core team
- Support teachers to collaborate with other teachers within the project for collaborative lesson planning and implementation, as well as peer lesson observation and reflection on practice;
- Support school senior management team members such as principals and/or vice principals to participate in the leadership circle activities;
- Provide school-based support for teachers and students to use e-Learning in the SDL & STEM lessons/ activities;
- Participate in evaluation activities of the project;
- Observe strictly their legal obligations and, in all cases, comply with the Copyright Ordinance in developing school-based curriculum materials.